Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wellllllllllllll....................

...It's been awhile. I'm still fighting health issues on a daily basis and we just returned from our last show. It was a success but I'm still trying to "catch up" from when I was in the hospital. Time sure does fly!

I'm going to do a little online craft show. It'll be a chance for some to purchase ready made dolls direct from me. I don't do this often as time does not permit usually. But, I have a few dolls from my shop and I'm working on several more so stay tuned and I'll give more details. It will probably be in about 2 weeks.
In the meantime, I will offer sneak-peeks of what is to come!!!

Stay tuned......................oh, and STAY WARM!
Brrrr, it's gotten chilly here and the leaves are pretty much "leaving" quickly! Here comes the dreary weather, though, those are some of the best days for staying in and crafting, eh?!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

I'll be watching for your online craft show. I can't wait. Sorry you are still having health issues. I hope you are all better soon. Hugs, Karen

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Hope your health issues are resolved soon and you are feeling much better!! Will keep an eye out for the online craft show.

Barb said...

I have my air going in my sewing room it is sooooooooooooooo hot here....

I will be anxiously waiting for your showing..

Suzanne said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, Maureen. It's cold here in Michigan also. But the Fall leaves are so beautiful, I don't mind the coolness. I can't wait to see your online craft show. Hugs!