Friday, December 10, 2010

....More Christmas tree drama....

Tonight I went out.  Shopping.  Did I mention my shopping was done weeks ago?  That's the trouble with finishing early, your brain doesn't know it's done and it keeps wanting to shop.  It's like I'm an addict, a Christmas shopping addict.

So anyhow, we went out and left the tree home alone....with the cats.  Now if you have cats, you know the equation, Christmas tree+cats=disaster.
NOT THIS TIME.  My cats don't even want any part of this tree.  Heehee!  There's the confirmation, this is one bad tree.

But of course, you do know they are waiting until there is something ON that tree to make their move......

I "casually mentioned" to the Mr. tonight that I would need his help tomorrow with my tree.  "What's wrong with the artificial trees you have in the attic?"

Again with the artificial trees.  You'd think he'd give it a rest.  This tree is here to stay...well at least for the holidays.

I don't want to put it in a tree stand, nor do I want any of my Christmas ornaments.  We're goin' real simple this year.

To be continued................................

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I can't wait to see what is going to happen to that tree!!1.....

Nanna said...

lol can't wait to see it! back & I mean wayyyy back lol we got a real tree from my father-n-laws woods it was a beauty! untill we got the pic's back, you could see all the way through it! LOL LOL
Helen

Primitive Seasons said...

Maureen: I'm sorry to drop you a note here but I couldn't locate an email for you. Anyway, I ordered two patterns from you I think on Dec. 6---the new santas and snowmen--and I haven't received them yet. I have tracked and checked with my local post office and they have never scanned them in. Other than saying he would be on the look out for them, the postmaster couldn't offer much. There goes making my santa for Christmas!! Ha! Anyway, I thought I would let you know. I don't know if there is anything you can do on your end??? Thanks.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com