Sunday, March 20, 2011

E-patterns are coming!

Yeah.
I'm finally getting with the program.
There will be epatterns, there ARE epatterns.  But not nearly all of my patterns yet.
So I guess what I am saying is this, I think I have about 25 to 30 patterns available in epattern form.
This will cut down on postal issues, time spent at the printer and time waiting for your patterns!
I know you are excited......
right?

I should have a list of them on my picturetrail site tomorrow or Tuesday but if you are interested in what is available, simply email me.

14 comments:

Sharlene said...

Yeh!!!! one very excited customer from Australia.Have dreamed of this day!

Gayle said...

Cant wait, sent you an email on several I am interested in

Ahl Cooped Up said...

Maureen,
It's about time. I love your patterns. I bet your business will soar.
Good luck.. I'll be a regular, as if I'm not already!!
Hugs to you.
Pat

Anonymous said...

Excellent! This will free you up to create and do more family things!
patti

Unknown said...

Awesome news!!!

Ilona said...

Super! can't wait!
Way to go!
~Ilona

Rock River Stitches said...

Yay! Maureen!! This is such good news!!

Tammy

Lisa Gatz said...

I hope you'll have your Bunnies Galore on an e-pattern!

Maritza said...

Great!!!!!! no more waiting...
Its going to be a success!!!!
Maritza

Unknown said...

i'm dying to see what you'll have!!

Lily

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

yeah.. very exciting
Sabrina

Jean Barker said...

Yeah!!!! That's great Maureen. Can't wait to see which ones.

Linda said...

I am so excited about this, I love epatterns!1

Carol Stuck said...

YEAH!!! I have been waiting for this day. Good going Maureen. I love your patterns but hate waiting for them to arrive in the mail:) I am on my way to check out your picturetrail.