Monday, November 7, 2011

Santa Bear



Santa Bear Pattern.  I made up a couple of these guys for my shop's Christmas Open House and now I'm offering the pattern.  As I make things up, I might have more patterns to offer, ya just never know!
I have about 1-1/2 weeks to get stuff done.....ugh!
Anyhoo, this pattern will allow  you to make this 15" tall standing bear as shown. Pattern includes directions to make the bear, his santa hat as well as the dirty candy cane ornie. Complete instructions for making your bear old and grungy looking if you so desire! Also includes pattern and instructions for the wood base. Fairly easy pattern here!

$9.50 + shipping.....email if you'd like to order.
Have a great day!
Maureen




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute Maureen! When is your Christmas open house?
Patti